Last updated: September 6, 2023
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
When you use the Services, we automatically collect certain information about you from a variety of sources, including but not limited to, your device, internet service providers, data analytics providers, operating systems and platforms, social networks, data aggregators, web browser, IP address, time zone, cookies that are installed on your device, and from you directly. Additionally, as you use the Services, we collect information about the individual webpages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referenced due to the site, information about how you interact with the site and the information that you provide, including but not limited to you name, email address, phone number, facsimile number and the type of investor you are (e.g., individual, analyst, broker). When information identifies or is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household, we refer to it as “Personal Information.” This Personal Information includes the following categories:
- Identifiers & Contact Information: These include your name, age, postal and email address, phone number, username, encrypted password, and unique identifiers that may identify your device or browser but not you by name.
- Geolocation Data: Data about the location of the device you use to access the Services as more fully described below.
- Internet/Electronic Activity: Your IP address, web/app browsing, and search history related to our Services, and information regarding your interaction(s) with the Services.
- Inferences: The inferences that we draw from the above categories of Personal Information and web activity to create a personalized profile so we can better identify goods and services that may be of interest.
We collect Personal Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Services, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Services.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use the Personal Information to (for example):
- Communicate either directly or through one of our partners with you;
- Generally improve and optimize our site, services and offering and market to you;
- Verify your identity;
- Reduce liabilities and manage risk exposure, including identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users; and
- Marketing, perform market research and other business purposes.
We may also use Personal Information you provide to us for other purposes as disclosed at the time you provide your Personal Information or otherwise with your consent.
3. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use, store or share your Personal Information with third parties, third party service providers, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, advertisers, service providers, and analytics companies to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we may use Google Analytics to help us understand how you use the Services – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
4. OPT OUT
Certain parts of the Services require cookies. You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features through the Services or take full advantage of all of our offerings.
5. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. The Services are not intended for individuals under the age of 13. If Doomsday Partners learns that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information through the Services, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from our files.
6. DO NOT TRACK & DATA RETENTION
Please note that we do not track our customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and do not alter the Services data collection and use practices when we see a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signal from your browser. However, some third party sites keep track of your browsing activities when you visit their sites, which enables them to alter what is presented to you. When visiting sites such as these, your browser may allow you to manage the DNT signal and stop such tracking.
7. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
8. OTHER SITES
10. CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or at Doomsday Partners, 4225 NW 72nd Ave., Miami, FL 33166.